Pricing – bespoke jewellery
Every beautiful bespoke jewellery item comes with a bespoke price but to give you a rough idea here are a few little notes on pricing.
- A piece of bespoke jewellery by Slade Fine Jewellery can range from £100 – £10,000. It all depends on three main contributing factors.
- What metal you choose, e.g silver, gold or platinum.
- What stones you choose, e.g emeralds, rubies, diamonds, or no stones at all.
- How complicated your design is, e.g a plain band or a band set with lots of sparkly stones.
- An initial consultation to discuss your thoughts and ideas is FREE.
- I will then work with you to produce a series of mood boards and designs to come up with a final design that you love. This costs £50. The design fee is then refunded to you if you go ahead with your design and have your item made.
- The next step is to provide you with a personalised quote for your bespoke item.
- 60% of payment is required to begin work on your item.
- The remaining 40% is due only when your item is presented to you completed in a gorgeous little box.
- For an additional £50 you can choose to have the sketches and mood boards bound together with a framed signed painting of your finished bespoke jewellery item.
- This is a lovely way of documenting the bespoke process, and is a fantastic keepsake and memento to mark your special occasion.